- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 01-AFC-17
Inland Empire Energy Center Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
December 19, 2003. - Notice of Availability of the Commission Decision.
December 1 and December 17, 2003, and Notice of Availability - Committee Conference and Commission Hearing on Presiding Member's Proposed Decision.
Committee Supplemental Briefing Order - Placed on line October 14, 2003.
July 30, 2003 - NOTICE OF EVIDENTIARY HEARING AND HEARING ORDER. Placed on line July 2, 2003.
July 8, 2003 - Final Staff Assessment Workshop Agenda for Issue Resolution Workshop. Placed on line June 3, 2003.
July 8, 2003 - Issue Resolution Workshop. Placed on line June 30, 2003.
June 24, 2003 - Notice of Prehearing Conference (01-AFC-17), Placed on line June 3, 2003.
August 26, 2002 - Preliminary Staff Assessment Workshop (01-AFC-17), Placed on line August 6, 2002.
August 14, 2002 - Preliminary Staff Assessment Workshop (01-AFC-17), Placed on line August 6, 2002.
Agenda for Workshop on Data Response / Issue Resolution being held on February 26, 2002 -
(Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 1 page, 8 kilobytes)
February 26, 2002 - Data Response / Issue Resolution Workshop (01-AFC-17), Placed on line February 15, 2002.
Committee Scheduling Order - Placed on line February 14, 2002.
Order Granting Petition to Intervene - filed by the the Romoland School District . Placed on line 1/18/02.
January 30, 2002 - Informational Hearing and Site Visit. Placed online 01/14/02.
Order Granting Petition to Intervene - filed by the California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE). Placed on line 1/11/02.