In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 01-AFC-6 ) Application for Certification ) STAFF / APPLICANT STIPULATIONS of the MAGNOLIA POWER PROJECT ) REGARDING THE CURRENT BY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PUBLIC ) STATUS OF THIS PROCEEDING POWER AUTHORITY ) ________________________________________)
In accordance with the directives issued by Hearing Officer Susan Gefter (following the submittal of briefs and a hearing on the status of this matter by the assigned Siting Committee), the Applicant and the Energy Commission Staff have met and conferred, and do hereby mutually stipulate to the following:
The Applicant and the Staff request that the assigned Siting Committee issue an order approving this Stipulation as soon as possible. March 27, 2002
- This matter should be removed from the CommissionŐs six month siting process, and changed to the CommissionŐs twelve month siting process instead, as authorized by Title 20, California Code of Regulations, Section 2028.
- This matter should now proceed in accordance with the attached "Proposed Schedule" (commencing with certain "critical path" items which the Applicant currently anticipates filing by April 15, 2002, as specified in the attached schedule).
Attorney for the Applicant
DAVID F. ABELSON
Attorney for the CEC Staff
PROPOSED SCHEDULE FOR MAGNOLIA PROJECT
** Schedule to be tolled day-for-day due to submittal slippage.
"N" April 15 Initial Critical Path Items Required from Applicant **
- Supplement to AFC detailing Wastewater proposals
- Final Determination of Compliance (FDOC)
- Letter of Completeness for revised NPDES Permit Application from LARWQCB
- Will-Serve Letter from City of Burbank detailing sources, quantities and quality of water supply.
- Will-Serve Letter from Hyperion Treatment Plant
- Industrial Waste Discharge Permit Reqmts letter from Hyperion Treatment Plant.
- Any Other Critical Path Item Known to Applicant
N + 15 May 1 Executed Land Lease Agreement N + 20 May 5 Status Report N + 30 May 15 Last Data Requests
- Critical Path Item for subsequent events ** Draft NPDES Permit (60 days after Letter of Completeness from LARWQCB)
N + 45 May 30 Data Request Workshops (if necessary per Staff) N + 50 June 4 Status Report N + 60 June 14 Data Responses filed N + 91 July 15 Staff files and serves "Supplement to Staff Assessment" N + 105 July 29 Staff Workshops on Supplement to Staff Assessment N + 115 Aug 8 Staff Files and Serves "Comments on Supplement to Staff Assessment"     Committee Workshop(s) / Pre-hearing Conference     Committee Hearing Order       Testimony Filed and Served     Evidentiary Hearing (Possibly Preceded by Committee Workshops)     Presiding Member's Proposed Decision (PMPD) Issued; Begin 30-day Public Comment Period     Possible Hearing on FDOC and Final Agency Comments     End of Public Comment Period on PMPD     Decision on PMPD
| Back to Magnolia Energy Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |