STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Conservation and Development Commission
In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 99-AFC-3 ) Application for Certification ) for the Metcalf Energy Center ) COMMITTEE ERRATA TO REVISED [Calpine Corporation and Bechtel ) PRESIDING MEMBER'S PROPOSED Enterprise, Inc.] ) DECISION ____________________________________)
Having reviewed the written comments submitted on the Revised Presiding Member's Proposed Decision, the Committee recommends the following be incorporated:
- Adoption Order, page 3: add as new paragraph
4. "The thirty-day period for seeking reconsideration under Public Resources Code section 25530 ends on October 12, 2001."
- Adoption Order, page 3: add as new paragraph:
5. "Under Public Resources Code section 25531 (as recently amended by AB 28x), judicial review is available only in the California Supreme Court. Under Public Resources Code section 25901 (a), petitions for review must be filed by October 12, 2001 or, if the Commission reconsiders this Final Decision, (either on its own motion or the motion of a party), within thirty days after the Commission issues a determination upon reconsideration.
- Revised PMPD, page 158, Condition AQ-48, Item 3: change "AQ-2" to "AQ-50".
- Revised PMPD, page 158. Condition AQ-49, item 2: delete "(as currently identified...USS POSCO Industries)..."
- Revised PMPD, page159, Verification to Condition AQ-49: delete "AQ-2" and replace with "AQ-49. "
- Revised PMPD, page 361, Verification to Condition TRANS-5, line 3: insert: "...and comment, and to the CPM for review..." between "Caltrans for review" and "and approval..."
- Revised PMPD, page 414, last paragraph, lines 4 and 5: revise to read "...meets a 55 dBA DNL (49 dBA Leq) exterior..."
- Revised PMPD, page 414, last paragraph, line 9: insert "L90" after "39 dBA".
Dated September 17, 2001 at Sacramento, California
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
ROBERT A. LAURIE
Commissioner and Presiding Member
METCALF AFC Committee
WILLIAM J. KEESE
Chairman and Associate Member
METCALF AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search | Contact Us |