- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 07-SPPE-2
Orange Grove Power Plant Project
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Commission Order # 08-507-15 Terminating the SPPE Proceeding for the Orange Grove Power Plant Project,
dated April 28, 2008, adopted May 7, 2008. Posted May 12, 2008. (PDF file, 3 pages, 31 kb).
May 7, 2008 - Possible adoption of the Committee Order Terminating Proceeding
(See Item 15 of the May 7 Business Meeting Agenda)
April 24, 2008 - Committee Hearing. Committee Order and Tentative Decision and Notice of Hearing on Committee Recommendation to Deny the Small Power Plant Exemption (PDF file, 5 pgs, 36 kb).
February 19, 2008 - Notice of Status Conference
WORKSHOP CANCELLED (to be rescheduled)
October 24, 2007 - Notice of Data Response & Issues Resolution Staff Workshop.
September 28, 2007 - Committe Scheduling Order.
Order Granting Petition to Intervene to California Unions for Reliable Energy
Posted: August 24, 2007. (PDF File, 1 pg. 47.1 kb.)
September 24, 2007 - Notice of Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit.
Posted: August 21, 2007.
September 24, 2007 - ALTERNATE Notice of Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit (SCANNED ENGLISH VERSION).
Posted: August 29, 2007. (PDF File, 1 pg. 240 kb.)
September 24, 2007 - ALTERNATE Notice of Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit (SCANNED SPANISH VERSION).
Posted: August 29, 2007. (PDF File, 1 pg. 272 kb.)
August 1, 2007 - Notice of Receipt Application for Small Power Plant Exemption.
Posted: August 8, 2007. (PDF File, 4 pgs. 40.2 kb.)