- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Orange Grove Peaking Power Plant Project
Docket Number: 08-AFC-4C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Notice of Receipt - Petition to Amend the Energy Commission Decision for the Orange Grove Project, posted October 20, 2011.
Revised Notice of Receipt of Petition to Amend, to Modify Laydown Area. Posted September 3, 2009 (PDF file, 2 pages, 36 kb).
Notice of Receipt of Petition to Amend, to Modify Laydown Area. Date online August 27, 2009 (PDF file, 2 pages, 124 kb).
Staff Analysis of Proposed Modifications to Air Quality conditions. Dated and posted December 20, 2011. (PDF file, 32 pages, 123 kb).
Petition to Amend - to make the Commission Conditions of Certification match the San Diego APCD's conditions for the permit to operate.. Posted September 15, 2011 (PDF file, 29 pages, 2.49 MB).
Petition to Amend - to make the Commission Conditions of Certification match the San Diego APCD's New Air Quality Conditions. Posted May 17, 2011 (PDF file, 21 pages, 258 kb).
Petition to Amend - to make the Commission Conditions of Certification match the APCD's Proposed Authority to Construct Conditions. Posted September 23, 2009 (PDF file, 21 pages, 136 kb).
Petition to Amend California Energy Commission Condition of Certification to Modify Laydown Location. Date online June 9, 2009 (PDF file, 31 pages, 564 kb).