In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 99-AFC-5 Application for Certification for the ) Otay Mesa Generating Project ) ORDER GRANTING (PG&E Generating) ) PETITION TO INTERVENE _________________________________________)
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by Cabrillo Power I, an indirect subsidiary of NRG Energy, Inc. and Dynergy, Inc. (Petitioner), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On December 8, 1999, a Petition to Intervene in the above-captioned proceeding was filed by:
Intervenor Cabrillo Power I:NRG Energy, Inc.
Att: David Lloyd
750 B Street, Suite 2740
San Diego, CA 92101
Counsel for Intervenor:Emilio Varanini III, Esq.
Livingston & Mattesich, LLP
1201 K Street, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
- The Petition was timely filed and contains the information required by section 1207 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title 20, section 1207);
- The Applicant has filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the above-captioned proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
THEREFORE, the Committee Orders that the Petition to Intervene in this matter be GRANTED and that Petitioner be placed upon the Proof of Service List as an Intervenor. As an Intervenor, Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title 20, section 1712.) Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Further, Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Dated: December 31, 1999
ENERGY CONSERVATION RESOURCES
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
DAVID A. ROHY, Ph.D.
Vice Chair and Presiding Member
Otay Mesa AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |