In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 99-SIT-1 ) Application for Certification ) ORDER GRANTING for the Otay Mesa Generating Project ) PETITION TO INTERVENE [PG&E Generating] ) ___________________________________________)
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by San Diego Gas and Electric Company (Petitioner), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On June 16, 2000, a Petition to Intervene in the above-captioned proceeding was filed by:
Petitioner: Counsel for Petitioner: Patricia Fleming Michael R. Thorp, Esq. Case Administrator, SDG&E Counsel for SDG&E SEMPRA Energy SEMPRA Energy 101 Ash Street 101 Ash Street San Diego, CA 92101 San Diego, CA 92101
- The Petition was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title 20, § 1207);
- The Applicant has filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the above-captioned proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
COMMITTEE ORDER: The Petition to Intervene in this matter is GRANTED and Petitioner shall be included as an intervenor on the Proof of Service list. As an intervenor, Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title 20, § 1712). Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Date On-line: June 28, 2000
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
ROBERT A. LAURIE, Commissioner
Presiding Committee Member
Otay Mesa AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |