BEFORE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION ) DOCKET NO. 01-AFC-24 OF THE ) DATA ADEQUATE PALOMAR ENERGY PROJECT ) FEBRUARY 6, 2002 BY SEMPRA ENERGY RESOURCES ) _____________________________________)
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by Bill Powers, P.E., the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
ORDER GRANTING PETITION TO INTERVENE and FINANCIAL HARDSHIP PETITION
THEREFORE, the Committee Orders that the Petition to Intervene be granted and that Petitioner shall be added to the Proof of Service List as an Intervenor. Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification. Petitioner may exercise the rights and fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the CommissionŐs regulations. (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 20, section 1712.)
- On April 8, 2002, a Petition to Intervene in the above-captioned proceeding was filed by:
Bill Powers, P.E.
4452 Park Blvd. Suite 209
San Diego, CA 92116
- The Petition was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the CommissionŐs regulations (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 20, section 1207);
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the above-captioned proceeding;
- Petitioner desires to participate as a full party intervenor as set forth in Section 1712 of the CommissionŐs regulations (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 20, section 1712); and
- Applicant does not oppose the Petition.
PetitionerŐs financial hardship petition is hereby granted. Due to financial hardship, Petitioner shall be exempt from the docketing, filing, and service requirements of the CommissionŐs regulations. [Cal. Code Regs., tit. 20, section 1209 (c).] Petitioner shall instead transmit all materials to be filed, docketed, and/or served in this proceeding to the Public Adviser who shall docket/file the same and comply with all proof of service requirements.
Dated April 15, 2002, at Sacramento, California.
ROBERT A. LAURIE
Commissioner and Presiding Member
Palomar AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search | Contact Us |