- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (01-AFC-24)
Palomar Energy Center Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- COMMISSION ORDER UPON RECONSIDERATION Online:September 10, 2003.
- Commission Adoption Order - Online August 8, 2003.
(Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 3 pages, 28 kilobytes)
- NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF THE PRESIDING MEMBER'S PROPOSED DECISION AND NOTICE OF COMMITTEE CONFERENCE ON THE PMPD AND NOTICE OF COMMISSION HEARING. Online July 7, 2003.
- April 8, 2003 and April 28, 2003 - Notice of Evidentiary Hearings and Hearing Order. Online March 20, 2003.
(Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 8 page, 24 kilobytes)
- March 13, 2003 - Notice of Site Visit and Prehearing Conference. Online February 6, 2003.
- February 7, 2003 - Notice of Air Quality and Visual Workshop. Online January 28, 2003.
- October 22, 2002 - Notice of Air Quality & Cooling Workshop. Online October 11, 2002.
- Order Denying Petition for Committee Workshop. Online October 8, 2002.
- September 19, 2002 - Preliminary Staff Assessment (PSA) Workshop. Online September 10, 2002.
- Workshop Agenda (Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 1 page, 8 kilobytes) online September 10, 2002.
- Order denying request to delay preliminary staff assessment.Online August 19, 2002.
- June 11, 2002 Transmission System Issues Workshop. CANCELLED Online May 31, 2002.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene and Financial Hardship Petition. Uploaded on April 16, 2002.
- Data Response and Issues Workshop. Uploaded on April 5, 2002.
- Committee Scheduling Order. Uploaded on March 29, 2002.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene, filed by Cabrillo Power I LLC. Uploaded on March 24, 2002.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene by the California Energy Commission. Uploaded on February 20, 2002.
- Notice of Informational Hearing by the California Energy Commission. Uploaded on February 20, 2002.