- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Panoche Energy Center Power Plant Licensing Case
Docket Number: 06-AFC-5C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Notice of Receipt of Petition to Amend the Energy Commission Decision. Dated October 12, 2009. (PDF file, 3 pages, 136 kb ).
Order approving Petition Modifying Existing Panoche Substation. Posted: April 1, 2009. (PDF file, 2 pages, 124 kb ).
Notice of Decision to Approve Amendment. Posted: March 25, 2009. (PDF file, 1 page, 48kb ).
Notice of Receipt of Petition to Amend Decision. Posted: November 20, 2008. (PDF file, 3 pages, 1.1 megabytes).
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board Draft Requirements For Panoche Energy Center. Dated July 30, 2012. Posted December 11, 2012 (PDF file, 20 pages, 301 kb).
Additional information for Panoche Energy Center Petition to Amend. Dated December 15, 2009. Posted December 11, 2012 (PDF file, 49 pages, 1.93 MB).
Panoche Energy Center Petition to Amend. Dated November 25, 2009. Posted December 11, 2012 (PDF file, 123 pages, 3.91 MB).
Report of Waste Discharge - Unlined Wastewater Surface Impoundments. Dated September 21, 2009. Posted December 11, 2012 (PDF file, 47 pages, 2.09 MB).
Applicant's Petition to Amend Commission's Final Decision - Urgent Action Requested. Posted: September 22, 2009. (PDF file, 205 pages, 25.7 mb - Please note file size!).
Staff Analysis of Proposed Modification to Add additional 6.5 Acres to the Existing Panoche Electrical Substation. Posted: January 22, 2009. (PDF file, 11 pages, 424 kb).
Applicant's Petition to Amend Commission's Final Decision. Posted: October 29, 2008. (PDF file, 369 pages, 23 mb - Please note file size!).