- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 06-AFC-5
Panoche Energy Center Power Plant Project
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
December 12 & December 19, 2007 - Notice of Availability of the Presiding Member's Proposed Decision and Notice of Committee Conference and Notice of Commission Hearing. Posted: September 17, 2007.
October 2 & October 10, 2007 - Notice of Prehearing Conference and the Evidentiary Hearing. Posted: September 17, 2007.
Revised Scheduling Order - Posted: August 28, 2007.
July 24, 2007 - Public Workshop for Panoche Project.
Notice in English - Posted: July 13, 2007.
Committee Scheduling Order - Posted: July 12, 2007.
Notice of Availability of the Preliminary Stall Assessment - Posted: July 2, 2007.
Data Response & Issue Resolution Joint Staff Workshop - Posted: April 2, 2007.
Notice of Data Response and Issues Resolution - Posted: January 22, 2007.
Committee Scheduling Order - Posted: December 19, 2006.
Committee Order Granting Petition To Intervene - Posted: December 19, 2006.
December 12, 2006 - Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit.