- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Calpeak Border Peaker Project -- Emergency Siting -- Power Plant Licensing Case
Docket Number: 01-EP-14C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Order Affirming Extension of Operational Licenses. Dated April 13, 2012. Posted April 16, 2012.
Notice of Decision by the California Energy Commission - Extension of Operational License For 2001 Emergency Peaker Projects. Dated April 11, 2012. Posted April 16, 2012.
Notice of Exemption - Continuation of Operational Licenses for 2001 Emergency Peaker Projects. Dated April 11, 2012. Posted April 16, 2012.
Notice of Proposed Extension of Operational License. Placed Online: February 23, 2012.
Staff Report on the Peaker Power Project and Request for Commission Order Extending the License. Placed Online: February 23, 2012.