IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Cenco Electric Peaker Project
Docket Number: 01-EP-15
- Initial Review of the CENCO Electric Emergency Permitting, on line July 12, 2001. (Acrobat PDF file, 3 pages, 64 kilobytes)
- CENCO Emergency Permit Completeness Checklist, on line July 12, 2001. (Acrobat PDF file, 8 pages, 80 kilobytes)
- Regional Map Showing Project Location, on line July 9, 2001. (Acrobat PDF file, 1 page, 338 kilobytes)
- Local Map Showing Project Location, on line July 9, 2001. (Acrobat PDF file, 1 page, 253 kilobytes)
- Letter to CENCO Regarding Initial Review of AFC, on line June 28, 2001. (Acrobat PDF file, 3 pages, 16 kilobytes)
- Completeness Checklist, on line June 28, 2001. (Acrobat PDF file, 3 pages, 16 kilobytes)
- Letter from J. Nelson Happy, Chief Exexutive Officer CENCO Electric Company --The CENCP Elecric Company is withdrawing its application for CEC Power from the 21-Day Emergency Permitting Process. (Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 1 page, 144 kilobytes)
- Letter from CENCO (dated July 13, 2001) announcing a delay in filing new information with the SCAQMD from July 13 to July 20 due to a change in the turbines planned for the project, and including a "Will Serve" letter from the Central Basin Municipal Water District. Placed on line July 19, 2001. (Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 3 pages, 222 kilobytes)
- Supplemental Files for (and Revised) Application for Certification. Placed on line July 12, 2001. Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
- Application for Certification is currently under review for determination of completeness. Placed on line June 27, 2001. Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
Intervenor's and Other's Documents
No Other's documents at this time.
Figures and Maps
No Figures and Maps at this time.