- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Indigo Energy Facility
Docket Number: 01-EP-2C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Order Affirming Extension of Operational Licenses. Dated April 13, 2012. Posted April 16, 2012.
Notice of Decision by the California Energy Commission - Extension of Operational License For 2001 Emergency Peaker Projects. Dated April 11, 2012. Posted April 16, 2012.
Notice of Exemption - Continuation of Operational Licenses for 2001 Emergency Peaker Projects. Dated April 11, 2012. Posted April 16, 2012.
Notice of Proposed Extension of Operational License. Placed Online: February 23, 2012.
Order Approving Transfer of Operator to DGC Operations, LLC. . Placed Online: November 3, 2004.
Petition for Ownership and Operator Change on . Placed Online: September 30, 2004.
Supplemental Petition for Ownership and Operator Change on . Placed Online: September 30, 2004.
Response to CEC Request. Posted April 27, 2012.
Staff Report on the Peaker Power Project and Request for Commission Order Extending the License. Placed Online: February 23, 2012.