- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 03-AFC-1
Roseville Energy Park Power Plant Project
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
April 7, and April 13, 2005 - Notice of Availability of PMPD, Committee Conference (April 7), and Commission Hearing (April 13).
January 25, 2005 - Notice Evidentiary Hearing, Date On-Line: January 10, 2005.
January 6, 2005 - Notice Visit, Prehearing Conference, and Issues Workshop. Date On-Line: December 7, 2004.
Notice of Availability of Final Staff Assessment. Date On-Line: December 1, 2004.
September 8, 2004 - Notice of Issue Resolution Workshop. Date On-Line: August 31, 2004.
July 20, 2004 - PSA (Preliminary Staff Assessment) Workshop. Date On-Line: July 09, 2004.
Agenda - for the PSA (Preliminary Staff Assessment) Workshop. Date On-Line: July 16, 2004.
June 30, 2004 - Notice of Availability Preliminary Staff Assessment. Date On-Line: June 30, 2004.
April 29, 2004 - Biological Issue Resolution Workshop Roseville Energy Park. Date On-Line: April 19, 2004.
April 15, 2004 - Data Response and Issue Resolution Workshop. Date On-Line: April 2, 2004.
January 28, 2004 - Notice of Data Request Workshop. Date On-Line: January 20, 2004.
Order Granting Petition to Intervene Date On-Line: January 14, 2004.
January 28, 2004 - Notice of Public Information Hearing and Site Visit.
Date On-Line: January 05, 2004.