- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: 02-AFC-2C
Black Rock 1, 2, and 3 Geothermal Power Project Major Amendment
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
(Formerly Salton Sea Unit 6 Geothermal Power Plant)
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Decision to Approve Petition. Posted December 16, 2011. (PDF File, 1 pages, 35 kb).
- Order Approving a Petition to Extend the Deadline for Commencement of Construction. Posted December 16, 2011. (PDF File, 2 pages, 109 kb).
- Notice of Receipt of Petition to Extend the Deadline for Commencement of Construction for the Black Rock 1, 2, and 3 Geothermal Power Plant. Posted October 27, 2011. (PDF File, 3 pages, 33 kb).
- California Energy Commission Order Approving a Petition to Revise the Salton Sea Unit 6 Geothermal Power Plant to Become the Black Rock 1, 2, and 3 Geothermal Power Plant. Placed online: February 8, 2011. (PDF File, 2 pages, 33 kb).
- Notice of Receipt of Petition to Amend California Energy Commission Decision.
Placed online: April 2, 2009. (PDF File, 3 pages, 48 kb).