- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
San Francisco Electric Reliability Project Power Plant Licensing Case
Docket Number: 04-AFC-1C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Notice of Decision by California Energy Commission to Terminate the License for the San Francisco Reliability Power Project. Dated December 20, 2010. Posted: January 7, 2011. (PDF file, 1 pg, 21 kb).
Order Terminating the Commission Certification. Dated December 15, 2010. Posted: December 22, 2010. (PDF file, 1 pg, 363 kb).
Notice of Receipt - Petition to Terminate Approval to Construct Permit for the San Francisco Electric Reliability Project. Dated October 13, 2010. Posted: October 14, 2010. (PDF file, 3 pg, 54.9 kb).
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Letter Requesting Permit Cancellation. Dated July 6, 2010. Posted: July 14, 2010. (PDF file, 1 pg, 422 kb).
Letter from L. Joseph Boss on behalf of Dogpatch Neighborhood Association and The Potrero Booster Neighborhood Association regarding the Certification of San Francisco Electric Reliability Project.
Posted: October 22, 2007. (PDF file, 4 pgs, 117 kb)