STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Conservation and Development Commission
In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 01-AFC-22 ) Application for Certification ) APPLICATION COMPLETE for the SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY ) CENTER POWER PLANT PROJECT ) (DATA ADEQUATE) in Fresno County ) JANUARY 9, 2002 (SJVEC) ) ____________________________________) ORDER GRANTING PETITION TO INTERVENE
And FINANCIAL HARDSHIP PETITION
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene and the Financial Hardship Petition filed by KEITH AND BARBARA FREITAS ("Petitioner"), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the findings and orders as follows:
- On January 27, 2003, a Petition to Intervene and a Financial Hardship Petition in the above-captioned proceeding was filed by a local resident as follows:
KEITH AND BARBARA FREITAS
4721 W. Jennifer, Suite 21
Fresno, California 93722
- The Petition was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the CommissionŐs regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1207).
- Other parties have filed no opposition to said Petition.
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the above-captioned proceeding.
- Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1712), with the following exceptions.
- Petitioner shall not be required to comply with the docketing, filing and service provisions of those regulations. (See, Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, §1209 (c).)
- Instead, Petitioner shall transmit all materials to be filed, docketed or served to the Public Adviser who shall comply with all docketing, filing and proof of service requirements.
- It is therefore ORDERED that the Petition to Intervene in this matter be granted as set forth herein and that Petitioner be placed on the Proof of Service List as an Intervenor. Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Dated: February 7, 2003 at Sacramento, California.
ARTHUR H. ROSENFELD
Commissioner and Presiding Member
SJVEC AFC Committee
JOHN L. GEESMAN
Commissioner and Associate Member
SJVEC AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search | Contact Us |