- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Santa Clara SC-1 Data Center, Phase 2 Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Docket Number: (2011-SPPE-1)
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Availablility of the Final Commission Decision. Posted March 30, 2012.
- March 28, 2012 - Notice of Availability of the Committee's Proposed Decision, and Commission Business Meeting for Possible Adoption of Committee Proposed Decision.
Posted March 9, 2012.
- February 22, 2012 - REVISED Notice of Evidentiary Hearing, Schedule and further Orders.
Please note: Event Location Change.
Posted February 6, 2012
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Negative Declaration - April 2, 2012 - Commission Decision.
Posted February 1, 2012
February 22, 2012Revised, Please see notice above - Evidentiary Hearing and Committee Schedule.
- Notice of receipt of an Application for a Small Power Plant Exemption. Dated: December 2, 2011. Posted: December 19, 2011. (PDF, 3 pgs, 102 kb)
- January 26, 2012 - Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit.