IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
San Joaquin Solar 1 & 2
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
Docket Number: 08-AFC-12
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Committee Order Terminating Proceedings. Posted April 29, 2010. (PDF, 3 pgs, 46.3 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pgs, 76 kb)
- Committee Order Responding to CURE's Petitions to Compel Production of Information. Posted December 16, 2009. (PDF file, 14 pages, 66 kb)
- California Energy Commission Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Association of Irritated Residents (AIR). Posted August 27, 2009. (PDF file, 2 pages, 31.8 kb)
- August 6, 2009. Rescheduled Issues Resolution Workshop. Posted July 23, 2009. (PDF file, 6 pages, 136 kb)
- Committee Scheduling Order. Dated May 7, 2009.
- Committee Order Granting California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE) Petiton to Intervene. Placed On-line: April 24, 2009. (PDF FIle, 2 pages, 30 kb).
- April 22, 2009. Rescheduled Informational Hearing and Site Visit. Placed On-line: April 2, 2009.
- April 7, 2009 - Notice of Public Site Visit and Informational Hearing.