- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
San Joaquin Solar 1 & 2 Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
Docket # 08-AFC-12
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Committee Order Terminating Proceedings. Posted April 29, 2010. (PDF, 3 pgs, 46.3 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pgs, 76 kb)
- Committee Order Responding to CURE's Petitions to Compel Production of Information. Posted December 16, 2009. (PDF file, 14 pages, 66 kb)
- California Energy Commission Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Association of Irritated Residents (AIR). Posted August 27, 2009. (PDF file, 2 pages, 31.8 kb)
- August 6, 2009. Rescheduled Issues Resolution Workshop. Posted July 23, 2009. (PDF file, 6 pages, 136 kb)
- Committee Scheduling Order. Dated May 7, 2009.
- Committee Order Granting California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE) Petiton to Intervene. Placed On-line: April 24, 2009. (PDF FIle, 2 pages, 30 kb).
- April 22, 2009. Rescheduled Informational Hearing and Site Visit. Placed On-line: April 2, 2009.
- April 7, 2009 - Notice of Public Site Visit and Informational Hearing.