- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (09-AFC-9)
Ridgecrest Solar Power Project Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- All Parties Letter and the February 27, 2013, Revised Proof of Service List. Posted February 28, 2013 (PDF, 6 pages, 70 kb)
- General Orders Regarding Electronic Document Formats, Filing and Service of Documents and Other Matters. Posted August 17, 2012 (PDF, 6 pages, 64 kb)
- Memorandum - Hearing Officer Assignment. Posted July 6, 2012.
- Notice of Postponed Commission Hearing on February 13, 2012 - Postponed - Hearing to Receive Oral Argument on, and Possible Consideration of the Hearing Adviser's Proposed Decision. Dated and posted February 2, 2012.
- February 13, 2012 Postponed - Notice of Rescheduled Commission Hearing to Receive Oral Argument on and Possible Consideration of the Hearing Adviser's Proposed Decision.
Dated and posted December 23, 2011.
- Revised Notice of Availability of the Hearing Adviser's Proposed Decision, and Notice of Full Commission Hearing. Dated and posted December 14, 2011. (Superseded by notice above)
- Notice of Availability of the Hearing Adviser's Proposed Decision, and Notice of Full Commission Hearing. Dated and posted December 5, 2011. (Superseded by notice above)
- December 14, 2011 Postponed to February 13, 2012. - The full Commission will consider the Hearing Adviser's proposed decision
- Appendix to Order No. 11-0824-8. Dated and posted August 26, 2011.
- Commission Order Withdrawing Applicant's Motion Regarding Jurisdictional Waiver and Scheduling Order. Order No. 11-0824-8. Dated and posted August 24, 2011.
Email re: Committee Order After Hearing on Applicant's Motion for
Order Affirming Application of Jurisdictional Waiver - The Order will appear on the agenda for the August 24, 2011 Energy Commission business meeting.
Email from Hearing Adviser Kourtney Vaccaro. Dated August 2, 2011, posted August 17, 2011.
- Committee Order After Hearing on Applicant's Motion for Order Affirming Application of Jurisdictional Waiver - Dated and posted July 28, 2011.
- July 25, 2011 - Committee Hearing of Oral Arguments on Solar Trust of America's Motion for Order Affirming Application of Jurisdictional Waiver. Posted July 13, 2011.
- June 21, 2011 - Mandatory Status Conference. Posted June 10, 2011.
- November 18, 2010 - Public Notice of Staff Workshop. Posted November 4, 2010.
- Revised Scheduling Order and Order Granting Applicant's Request to Conduct a Two-Year Biological Study. Posted August 30, 2010.
- September 9, 2010 - Public Notice of Staff Workshop. (PDF file, 6 pages, 406 kb)
- July 14, 2010 - Proposed Decision of the Siting Committee, and REVISED Notice of Hearing. Revised notice posted July 13, 2010.
- July 8, 2010 - Mandatory Status Conference. Posted June 10, 2010.
- Order Granting, in Part, Kerncrest Audubon Society's Request to Hold Evidentiary Hearings in Ridgecrest, California. Posted June 10, 2010.
- Revised Committee Schedule. Posted June 9, 2010.
- Order Granting Kerncrest Audubon Society's Request to Extend the Deadline for Data Requests. Posted June 1, 2010.
- June 9, 2010 - Notice and Orders for Consolidated Hearing on Issues Concerning US Bureau of Land Management Cultural Resources Data. Posted May 24, 2010.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Center for Bio Diversity. Posted April 30, 2010.
- Notice of change of May 17, 2010, Prehearing Conference to a Status Conference and Postponement of Evidentiary Hearings set for June. (PDF file, 2 pages, 16 kb)
- Committee Order Vacating the Current Committee Schedule - Establishing Revised Critical Path Milestones, and Extending Deadlines to Comment on the Staff Assessment and to File Petitions to Intervene. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 3 pgs, 36 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pgs, 57 kb)
- April 22 & 23, 2010 and May 3 & 4, 2010 - Staff Workshops. Posted April 14, 2010.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene of Kerncrest Audubon Society. Posted April 12, 2010.
- May 17, 2010 - Notice of Prehearing Conference and Evidentiary Hearing.
Status Conference - May 17, 2010
Evidentiary Hearing - POSTPONED June 1, 2010, June 3, 2010 and June 4, 2010
Posted April 8, 2010.
- April 27, 2010 - Notice of Mandatory Status Conference. Posted April 8, 2010.
- Committee Scheduling Order. Posted April 8, 2010 (PDF file, 6 pages, 64 kb).
- Notice of Availibility of the Staff Assessment/Draft Plan Amendment/Draft Environmental Impact Statement. Posted March 29, 2010 (PDF file, 7 pages, 171 kb).
- Committee Order Adopting Filing and Electronic Documents Directives. Posted March 16, 2010 (PDF file, 4 pages, 64 kb).
- Committee Orders Granting Petition to Intervene - to Basin and Range Watch and Western Watersheds Project. (Posted February 23, 2010 (PDF file, 6 pages, 56 kb).
- February 24, 2010 - Notice of Mandatory Status Conference. Posted February 11, 2010 (PDF, 5 pgs, 40 kb).
- Committee Scheduling Order. Dated: January 22, 2010. Posted January 25, 2010 (PDF, 7 pgs, 59 kb).
- January 5 & 6, 2010 - Supplemental Notice of Public Workshops - To Be Held Two Days.
- Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE). (PDF, 2 pgs, 44 kb).
- January 5, 2010 - Notice of Energy Commission Informational Hearing, Environmental Scoping Meeting and Public Site Visit and Bureau of Land Management Scoping Meeting.
- December 15, 2009 - Notice of Public Workshop.
- Order Appointing Committee. Posted November 25, 2009.