- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: 06-AFC-03
South Bay Replacement Project Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Commission Order Terminating Proceeding. - Posted December 6, 2007.
Order Terminating Proceedings - Posted October 25, 2007 (Acrobat PDF file, 1 page, 20, kb).
Order Granting Extension of Time for Discovery - Posted March 9, 2007 (Acrobat PDF file, 3 pgs, 36, kb).
February 26, 2007 - Notice of Cancellation of Data Response and Issues Resolution Workshop (English and Spanish). Posted February 23, 2007.
February 26, 2007 - CANCELLED Notice of a Staff Data Response and Issues Resolution Workshop.
Posted: February 15, 2007.
Notice in English. Posted: February 15, 2007.
AGENDA (Acrobat PDF 1pg 32 kb). Posted: February 15, 2007.
Notice in Spanish - Posted: February 16, 2007.
AGENDA (Acrobat PDF 1pg 32 kb). Posted: February 16, 2007.
Notice of a Data Response and Issues Resolution Staff Workshop
December 11, 2006, Notice in English - Posted: December 1, 2006.
December 11, 2006, Notice in Spanish - Posted: December 1, 2006. (PDF file, 5 pgs, 72 kb).
September 15, 2006 - Notice Of Public Informational Hearing & Site Visit. Online: September 1, 2006
August 30, 2006 - Notice Of Resolution. Online: February 7, 2007