- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 06-AFC-10
Starwood Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
January 16, 2008 - Notice of Commission Hearing on Proposed Decision. Posted: January 4, 2008.
January 3, 2008 - Notice Of Availability Of Presiding Member's Proposed Decision and Committee Hearing. Posted: December 12, 2007.
November 19, 2007 - Notice of Continued Evidentiary Hearing. Posted November 1, 2007.
Notice of Prehearing Conference and Evidentiary Hearing - Posted October 16, 2007.
(PDF File. 4 pages. 84 kb)
Order Denying Petiton to Intervene to Interneational Power Services Company, Inc - Posted October 15, 2007.
(PDF File. 1 pg. 54.6 kb)
Notice of Continuation of Preliminary Staff Assessment Workshop - Posted August 22, 2007.
Notice of Preliminary Staff Assessment Workshop - Posted August 3, 2007.
Notice of Avialability - Posted July 30, 2007.
Data Response & Issue Resolution Joint Staff Workshop - Posted: April 2, 2007.
February 7, 2007 - Notice Of Public Informational Hearing & Site Visit. Date Online: January 22, 2007.