) APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION FOR THE ) DOCKET NO. 01-AFC- 21 TESLA POWER PLANT PROJECT ) (AFC ACCEPTED 1/9/02) (TPPP) IN ALAMEDA COUNTY ) ______________________________________________ )
ORDER GRANTING PETITION TO INTERVENE
AND FINANCIAL HARDSHIP PETITION
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene and the Financial Hardship Petition filed by Michael Boyd on behalf of Californians for Renewable Energy, Inc. (CARE), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in the Tesla Power Plant Project (TPPP) siting case makes the following findings:
- Michael Boyd filed a "Petition for Intervention with Financial Hardship" (Petition) on May 3, 2002, on behalf of CARE, a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation.
- The Petition was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the Commission's regulations (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1207);
- The Applicant has filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the above-captioned proceeding;
- Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1712), with the following exceptions;
- Petitioner shall not be required to comply with the docketing, filing and service provisions of those regulations. (See, Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, §1209 (c).)
- Instead, Petitioner shall transmit all materials to be filed, docketed or served to the Public Adviser who shall comply with all docketing, filing and proof of service requirements
It is therefore ORDERED that the Petition to Intervene in this matter be granted as set forth herein and that Petitioner be placed on the Proof of Service List as an Intervenor. Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Dated: September 17, 2002, at Sacramento, California.
JOHN L. GEESMAN
TPPP AFC Committee
ARTHUR H. ROSENFELD
TPPP AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |