- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: 01-AFC-25
City of Vernon (Malburg Generation Station)
Combined Cycle Power Plant Project
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Approval of IPC for Temporary Storage/Fabrication Areas of the Malburg Power Plant Project (Placed On-line January 8, 2004).
- Notice of Availability of Commission Decision on the Malburg Power Plant Project
(Placed On-line May 28, 2003).
- Notice of Decision by California Energy Commission. (Placed On-line May 21, 2003).
- May 20, 2003, Notice of Rescheduled Hearing on the PMPD. (Placed On-line May 9, 2003).
- May 2, 2003 and May 14, 2003, Committee Conference May 2, and Commission Hearing May 14, on the Presiding Member's Proposed Decision. (Placed online April 11, 2003).
- April 11, 2003, Notice of Availability of Presiding Member's Proposed Decision (PMPD). (Placed on line 4/11/03).
- February 10, 2003, Notice of Site Visit, Evidentiary Hearing, and Hearing Order. (Placed on line 1/13/02).
- January 9, 2003, Notice of Rescheduled Prehearing Conference on January 9, 2003. (Placed on line 10/25/2002).
November 8, 2002, Notice of Prehearing Conference. (Placed on line 10/8/2002).
Rescheduled for January 9, 2003
- October 16, 2002, Notice of Staff Assessment Workshop. (Placed on line 10/4/2002).
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene, (Placed on line 9/5/2002).
- Committee Scheduling Order, (Placed on line 7/9/2002).
- July 1, 2002 - Data Response & Issue Resolution Workshop, (Placed on line 6/21/2002).
- July 1, 2002 - Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit, (Placed on line 6/03/2002).
- Notice of Receipt of the Application for Certification, (Placed on line 12/21/2001).