- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (05-AFC-2)
Walnut Creek Energy Park
Most files are Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To download, navigate and print these files you will need the free Acrobat Reader software available from Adobe Systems Incorporated's Web Site.
Some PDF files are very large. Download these directly to your computer's hard drive by "right-clicking" the link to the file (use option-mouse click if on a Macintosh). After the file is downloaded, open it through Acrobat Reader.
For best results with large files, download directly to your computer's hard drive by "right-clicking" the link to the file (use option-mouse click if on a Macintosh). After the file is downloaded, open it through Acrobat Reader.
Other Interested Government Agencies' Documents
Figures and Maps