- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: (09-AFC-01)
Watson Cogeneration Steam and Electric Reliability Project
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Availability of the Final Commission Decision
- Notice of Availability of the Presiding Member's Proposed Decision and Notice of Committee Conference - March 20, 2012, and
Notice of Full Commission Hearing - April 11, 2012. Posted February 15, 2012.
- Evidentiary Hearing Order. Posted October 21, 2011.
- November 1, 2011 - Evidentiary Hearing. Posted September 12, 2011.
- October 17, 2011 - Prehearing Conference. Posted September 12, 2011.
- September 28, 2011 - Notice of Final Staff Assessment Workshop. Posted September 7, 2011.
- Committee Order Adopting Filing and Electronic Documents Directives - Dated and posted June 10, 2011.
- January 25, 2011 - Notice of Energy Commission Staff Preliminary Staff Assessment Workshop. Posted January 7, 2011
- December 16, 2010 - Notice of Mandatory Status Conference. Posted November 24, 2010. (PDF, 3 pgs, 61.4 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pgs, 56.9 kb)
- January 20, 2010 - Staff Data Reponse and Issues Resolution Workshop. (PDF file, 6 pages, 231 kb)
- Revised Committee Scheduling Order. (PDF, 2 pgs, 52.6 kb)
- October 14, 2009 - California Energy Commission Staff Data Response and Issues Resolution Workshop.
- Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene - to California Unions for Reliable Energy. (PDF, 2 pgs, 40 kb)
- California Energy Commission Committee Scheduling Order. (PDF, 2 pgs, 46.1 kb)
- September 3, 2009 - Informational Hearing and Site Visit.