Nonresidential Compliance Manual
For California's 2005
Energy Efficiency Standards
Publication Number: CEC-400-2005-006-CMF
Dated Published: April 2005
Effective Date: October 1, 2005
Third Quarter Revision: October 21, 2005
Fourth Quarter Revision: September 27, 2006
Please note that most of these documents are available to download as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. To download, navigate and print PDF files you will need to have the free Acrobat Reader software installed in and configured for your computer. You can download the software from Adobe Systems Incorporated's Web site.
2005 Nonresidential Compliance Manual Errata - Fourth Quarter
There are two ways to update to the fourth quarter manual:
Insert the Fourth Quarter Errata pages. If you already have the third quarter manual, and simply want to insert the fourth quarter revised pages, click here.
- Download the Fourth Quarter manual below, which includes the third and fourth quarter errata.
Fourth quarter revision posted September 27, 2006.
Download Entire 2005 Nonresidential Compliance Manual
On line: September 27, 2006.
(Acrobat PDF, 715 pages, 8.6 Megabytes - please note size!)
- Cover and Table of Contents (19 pages, 440 kilobytes)
- 1. Introduction (32 pages, 468 kilobytes)
- 2. Compliance and Enforcement (14 pages, 356 kilobytes)
- 3. Building Envelope (86 pages, 2.1 megabytes)
- 4. Mechanical Systems (116 pages, 1.6 megabytes)
- 5. Indoor Lighting (108 pages, 1.2 megabyte)
- 6. Outdoor Lighting and Signs (72 pages, 2.3 megabytes)
- 7. Performance Approach (18 pages, 188 kilobytes)
- 8. Acceptance Requirements (120 pages, 800 kilobytes)
- 9. Index (12 pages, 380 kilobytes)
- Appendix A. Compliance & Acceptance Forms (84 pages, 1.3 megabytes)
- 2005 Compliance PDF and AutoCAD Forms
- Appendix B. Excerpts from the Appliance Standards (35 pages, 300 kilobytes)
For the Third Quarter Errata insert pages click here.
To be used to update the version of the manual prior to the third quarter revision. Note: You will also need to download the fourth quarter errata pages in order to update to the most current version.
If you have questions about the 2005 Standards:
California Energy Commission
Energy Standards Hotline
phone: (916) 654-5106
phone: (800) 772-3300
1516 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814