Web Broadcasts at the California Energy Commission
The California Energy Commission encourages public participation in its public meetings. To facilitate participation we broadcast many of our public meetings and workshops over the internet using WebEx online meeting service. Full details about the broadcast of a meeting can be found in the notice for that meeting.
Upcoming WebEx Webcasts
September 03, 2014
Research Results Forum for Renewable Energy Technology and Resource Assessments
Beginning at 9 a.m.
Go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 929 754 477
When prompted, enter your name and the following meeting password: meeting@9
September 04, 2014
Webinar -- Open Source Computer Programs For Energy Code Compliance
Beginning at 1 p.m.
Please register your attendance using the link(s) below. Click "Register" and fill in the required information to complete your registration.
After registering, you will receive an email containing the password. Please save the password and event number; you will need them to access the WebEx. We look forward to having you join us!
Energy Code Compliance
September 4, 2014
1:00PM - 3:00PM
September 16, 2014
Charter School Training Webinar - Proposition 39: California Clean Energy Jobs Act-2013 Program
Beginning at 9 a.m.
Webinar via WebEx
Meeting Number: 926 508 173
Meeting Password: meet@9am
September 22, 2014
Status Conference - Redondo Beach Energy Project
Beginning at 3 p.m.
WebEx and Conference Call-in-toll-free number: 1-866-469-3239
Please go to https://energy.webex.com
Access code: 926 786 772
Meeting Password: pwd#1516
Participation through WebEx
Specific WebEx instructions are found within each meeting notice.
Please be aware that WebEx audio and on-screen activity may be recorded.
- Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the meeting number.
- When prompted, enter your information and the meeting password.
- After logging in on the computer, an Audio Conference Box will offer you the choice of phone connections:
- To Have WebEx Call You Back: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
- To Call Into The Teleconference: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions
- International Callers: Select a Global call-in number here.
- To Listen Over The Computer: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone)
Telephone Only (No Computer Access): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number. International Callers can select a Global call-in number here.
WebEx Technical Support is available at 1-866-229-3239.
WebEx Recording Playback
Where links to WebEx recordings are provided on our website the WebEx player is automatically installed when you click the link to begin playback.
Problems with playback? Contact WebEx technical support at 1-866 229-3239.