Web Broadcasts at the California Energy Commission
The California Energy Commission encourages public participation in its public meetings. To facilitate participation we broadcast many of our public meetings and workshops over the internet using WebEx online meeting service. Full details about the broadcast of a meeting can be found in the notice for that meeting.
Upcoming WebEx Webcasts
April 28, 2017
Committee Conference - Puente Power Project
Beginning at 9:30 a.m.
WebEx and Conference Call-in-toll-free number: 1-866-469-3239
Please go to https://energy.webex.com
922 481 617 (English)
923 799 607 (Spanish)
Meeting Password: No Password Required
May 01, 2017
Guest Speaker: Emma Stewart 'Automating the Business Case for Green Buildings'
Beginning at 11 a.m.
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 924 424 536
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: May1st@11
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html
May 03, 2017
Training Workshop on Implementation of the New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebook, Tenth Edition
Beginning at 9 a.m.
To join the meeting:
Go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 922 543 880
When prompted, enter your name and the following meeting password: meeting@9
May 03, 2017
Webinar - Renewables Portfolio Standard Online System
Beginning at 10 a.m.
Go to: https://energy.webex.com
meeting number: 923 842 195. When prompted, enter your name.
This event does not require a password.
May 11, 2017
Invitation to Participate and Staff Webinar - Phase 2 Appliance Efficiency Regulations and Roadmaps
Beginning at 10 a.m.
Go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number
920 150 936 .
When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password meeting@10 . (Please note that password is case sensitive.)
Participation through WebEx
Specific WebEx instructions are found within each meeting notice.
Please be aware that WebEx audio and on-screen activity may be recorded.
- Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the meeting number.
- When prompted, enter your information and the meeting password.
- After logging in on the computer, an Audio Conference Box will offer you the choice of phone connections:
- To Have WebEx Call You Back: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
- To Call Into The Teleconference: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions
- International Callers: Select a Global call-in number here.
- To Listen Over The Computer: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone)
Telephone Only (No Computer Access): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number. International Callers can select a Global call-in number here.
WebEx Technical Support is available at 1-866-229-3239.
WebEx Recording Playback
Where links to WebEx recordings are provided on our website the WebEx player is automatically installed when you click the link to begin playback.
Problems with playback? Contact WebEx technical support at 1-866 229-3239.