This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
Appliances and Outreach & Education Office has invited you to join a meeting using the California Energy Commission's WebEx online meeting service. To contact Appliances and Outreach & Education Office, call 1-(916) 327-1534 or send an email to: email@example.com
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
Topic: Notebook Computer Standards
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM, Pacific Time
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 929 955 521
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: meeting@8PT
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone)
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 929 955 521. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php
For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
System Requirements: To see if your computer is compatible, visit https://support.webex.com/MyAccountWeb/systemRequirement.do?root=Tools&parent=System and refer to the WBS 28 section
To add this meeting to your Microsoft Outlook or compatible calendar program, click the following link or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser:
Thank you for working green by meeting online.