The Appliances Office, Efficiency Division, at the California Energy Commission invites you to join a live, interactive webinar covering fundamental concepts about Title 20, California’s appliance efficiency regulations, using the Energy Commission's WebEx online meeting service.
There are four 30-minute sessions and participants may join and leave the webinar at any time.
1. 9:00 a.m. - Overview of the Appliance Efficiency Regulations
2. 9:30 a.m. - Appliance Database Basics / Certification Process
3. 10:00 a.m. - What’s New & Upcoming in the Title 20 Regulations
4. 10:30 a.m. - Title 20 Resources / Ask the Commission about Title 20
To contact the Appliances Office, call (916) 651 7100 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topic: Title 20 Overview (Boot Camp)
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM, Pacific Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Webinar Documents - Appliance Efficiency Compliance Program
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 922 241 631
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: T20@BOOTCAMP
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html.
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone)
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 922 241 631. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php.
For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
System Requirements: To see if your computer is compatible, visit https://support.webex.com/MyAccountWeb/systemRequirement.do?root=Tools&parent=System and refer to the WBS 28 section
To add this meeting to your Microsoft Outlook or compatible calendar program, click the following link or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser:
Thank you for working green by meeting online.