Thursday, November 7, 2019
02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Imbrecht Hearing Room, Sacramento, CA
Energy Commission staff will hold one Pre-Application Workshop to discuss the solicitation with potential applicants. Participation is optional but encouraged. Applicants may attend the workshop in-person, via the internet (WebEx, see instructions below), or via conference call on the date and at the time and location listed below.
To join the WebEx meeting, go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the meeting number and password below:
- Meeting Number: 924 957 883
- Topic: Storage Monitoring, Smart Shutoff and 3D Mapping Technologies for Safer Natural Gas Infrastructure Pre-Application Workshop
- To Logon with a Direct Phone Number: After logging into WebEx, a prompt will appear on-screen for a phone number. In the “Number” box, enter your area code and phone number and click “OK” to receive a call for the audio of the meeting. International callers may use the "Country/Region" button to help make their connection.
- To Logon with an Extension Phone Number: After you login, a prompt will ask for your phone number. Select “CANCEL.” Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada). When prompted, enter the meeting number above and the unique Attendee ID number listed in the top left area of the screen after login. International callers may dial in using the “Show all global call-in numbers” link (also in the top left area).
Telephone Access Only:
Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada). When prompted, enter the meeting number above.
- For assistance with problems or questions about joining or attending the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239. You may also contact Doris Yamamoto at (916) 327-1398.
- System Requirements: To determine whether your computer is compatible, visit: http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html.
- Meeting Preparation: The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. Please determine whether the players are installed on your computer by visiting: https://energy.webex.com/energy/systemdiagnosis.php.
- If you have a disability and require assistance to participate, please contact Erica Rodriguez by e-mail at Erica.Rodriguez@energy.ca.gov or (916) 654-4314 at least five days in advance.
California Energy Commission
1516 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Imbrecht Hearing Room