Monday, November 2, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access Workshop
CEC staff will hold one Pre-Application Workshop to discuss the solicitation with potential applicants. Participation is optional but encouraged. Applicants may attend the workshop via the internet (Zoom, see instructions below), or via conference call on the date and at the time and location listed below. Please call (916) 654-4381 or refer to the CEC's website at www.energy.ca.gov/contracts/index.html to confirm the date and time.
- To join the Zoom meeting, go to https://zoom.us/join and enter the meeting ID below and select “join from your browser”. Participants will then enter the meeting password listed below and their name. Lastly, participants will select the “join” button.
Meeting ID: 968 7017 5220
Meeting Password: 728003
Topic:GFO-20-502 Pre-Application Workshop
- To Logon with a Direct Phone Number: After logging into Zoom, a prompt will appear on-screen for a phone number. In the “Number” box, enter your area code and phone number and click “OK” to receive a call for the audio of the meeting.
Telephone Access Only:
Call 1-888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 1-877 853 5257 (Toll Free). When prompted, enter the meeting number above.
- For assistance with problems or questions about joining or attending the meeting, please call Zoom Technical Support at 1-888-799-9666 ext. 2. You may also contact the Public Advisor’s Office at email@example.com, or 800-822-6228.
- System Requirements: To determine whether your computer is compatible, visit:
- If you have a disability and require assistance to participate, please Erica Rodriguez by e-mail at Erica.Rodriguez@energy.ca.gov or (916) 654-4314 at least five days in advance.