Tuesday, August 3, 2021
01:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Remote Access Only
CEC staff will hold one Pre-Application Workshop to discuss the solicitation with potential applicants. Participation is optional but encouraged. The Pre-Application Workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. Applicants may attend the workshop via the internet (Zoom, see instructions below), or via conference call on the date and at the time and location listed below. Please contact the Commission Agreement Officer listed in Section I.G or refer to the CEC's website at https://www.energy.ca.gov/funding-opportunities/solicitations to confirm the date and time.
To join the Zoom meeting, go to https://zoom.us/join and enter the Meeting ID below and select “join from your browser”. Participants will then enter the meeting password listed below and their name. Participants will select the “Join” button.
- Meeting ID: 982 4824 5943
- Meeting Password: fuelcell
- Topic: GFO-21-501 Pre-Application Workshop
Telephone Access Only:
Call 1-888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 1-877 853 5257 (Toll Free). When prompted, enter the meeting number above. International callers may select a number from the Zoom International Dial-in Number List at: https://energy.zoom.us/u/abEf4RINDr. To comment, dial *9 to “raise your hand” and *6 to mute/unmute your phone line.
Access by Mobile Device:
Download the application from the Zoom Download Center, https://energy.zoom.us/download.
- For assistance with problems or questions about joining or attending the meeting, please call Zoom Technical Support at 1-888-799-9666 ext. 2. You may also contact the Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 800-822-6228.
- System Requirements: To determine whether your computer is compatible, visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-requirements-for-Windows-macOS-and-Linux.
- If you have a disability and require assistance to participate, please Erica Rodriguez by e-mail at Erica.Rodriguez@energy.ca.gov or (916) 764-5705 at least five days in advance.