Wednesday, July 29, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss technology, market aspects, and opportunities and challenges of near-zero emission vehicles and low carbon fuels. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate and observe the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation are provided below.
Notice and Schedule
- Notice of Commissioner Workshop on Near-Zero Emission Vehicles and Low-Carbon Fuels
- Meeting Schedule
- Perspectives on Low Carbon Fuels In a Clean Transportation Future S1 1. Jeremy Martin, Union of Concerned Scientists
- The Central Valley Water Board S1 2A. Doug Patterson, California Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Cummins Near-Zero Engines S1 2B. Tom Swenson, Cummins-Westport
- South Coast AQMD Near-Zero Emissions and Biomethane the Need for NOx Reductions S1 2D.Matt Miyasato, South Coast Air Quality Management District
- An Assessment - California’s In-State Rng Supply For Transportation, 2020 -2024 S1 2E. Cliff Gladstein, GNA_Gladstein, Neandross & Associates