The purpose of this solicitation is to fund a competition that will challenge project teams comprised of building developers, local governments, technology developers, researchers, utilities, and other project partners to develop innovative and replicable approaches for accelerating the deployment of Advanced Energy Communities in Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), Southern California Edison (SCE) and San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E) service territories. The project teams that develop the best approaches will then be eligible to compete for additional funding to fully realize their vision of an Advanced Energy Community.
Notice of Proposed Awards (see Solicitation Files)
Date Released: May 18, 2018
Deadline for Written Questions (Phase II): June 15, 2018, 5:00 p.m.
Deadline to Submit Applications (Phase II): September 21, 2018, by 5:00 p.m.
Deadline to Submit Applications (Phase II, Groups 7 and 8 only): July 25, 2019, by 5:00 p.m.
- Addendum 3 updates the schedule and requirements in preparation for the release of Phase II (see Solicitation Files).
- Addendum 4 makes corrections to the schedule, eligibility and project requirements, to amend the page recommendations, to clarify the match funding scoring criteria, and to update the solicitation attachments (see Solicitation Files).
- Addendum 5 amends the Advanced Energy Community criteria, key activities schedule, and eligibility requirements; to add an additional reference document and additional screening criteria; to clarify key words/terms and page recommendations; and to update Attachment 1 and Attachment 9 (see Solicitation Files).
- Addendum 6 amends several dates in the key activities schedule. Deadline to Submit Applications for Phase II is updated to September 21, 2018 (see Solicitation Files).
- Addendum 7 updates the schedule and requirements for the re-release of Phase II of this solicitation for groups 7 and 8 - Advanced Energy Communities located in Disadvantaged Communities in Northern and Southern California and includes the revisions to the Solicitation Manual and Attachment 1 (see Solicitation Files).
Date Released: November 24, 2015.
Deadline for Written Questions (Phase 1): December 9, 2015, 5:00 p.m.
Deadline to Submit Applications (Phase 1): February 17, 2016, by 3:00 p.m.