The goals of the program are to accelerate the adoption of advanced energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies at California food processing plants, demonstrate their reliability and effectiveness, help California food processors work towards a low carbon future, and benefit priority populations.
Submission Deadline and Time
- Deadline to Submit Applications: December 4, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
- Deadline to Submit Commitment Letter(s): December 20, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
Round 2 (if funds remain)
- Deadline to Submit Applications: February 28, 2020, 5:00 p.m.
- Deadline to Submit Commitment Letter(s): March 16, 2020, 5:00 p.m.
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation, Sacramento - PDF
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation, Fresno - PDF
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List - both dates (See solicitation files)
- Questions and Answers (See solicitation files)