The purpose of this solicitation is to fund applied research and technology demonstration projects that develop and demonstrate innovative, efficient, and environmentally-friendly approaches to provide space conditioning, refrigeration and water heating in buildings. Projects will develop systems with efficiencies comparable to or higher than today’s high efficiency equipment, while also utilizing low or no global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants or non-vapor compression (NVC) technology.
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 2 (See Solicitations Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- NOPA - Cover Letter and Results (See Solicitation Files)