The purpose of this solicitation is to fund applied research and development and technology demonstration and deployment of innovative approaches and technologies to decarbonize healthcare facilities and large commercial buildings. The focus is reducing the carbon intensity on heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems (HVAC) and hot water systems.
This solicitation is guided by two of the overall goals of the Natural Gas Research Program: a) reduce greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) from natural gas sources through increased efficiency and b) drive customer adoption of energy-efficient and low-carbon technology solutions for natural gas end uses.
- Pre-Application Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording - YouTube
- Addendum 01 - Amends the questions and answers posted on February 26 by amending the response to question 36 and adding questions 52-54 (See Solicitation Files)