This is a competitive grant solicitation. The California Energy Commission’s (CEC’s) Clean Transportation Program (formerly known as the Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program) announces the availability of up to $3 million in grant funds for planning “blueprints” that will identify actions and milestones needed for implementation of medium- and heavy-duty (MD/HD) zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) and the related electric charging and/or hydrogen refueling infrastructure. The purpose of this solicitation is to accelerate the deployment of MD/HD ZEVs and ZEV infrastructure with a holistic and futuristic view of transportation planning.
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 - The purpose of this addendum is to make revisions to the Application Manual and Attachment 9, Past Performance Reference Form. (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 2 - The purpose of this addendum is to make revisions to the Application Manual. (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Proposed Award - Cover Letter and Results Table. (See Solicitation Files)