This is a competitive block grant solicitation. The California Energy Commission’s (CEC’s) Clean Transportation Program (formerly known as the Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program) is seeking a block grant Recipient to design and implement up to $50 million in grant funds for various medium- and heavy-duty (MD/HD) zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) refueling infrastructure incentive projects throughout California.
- Pre-Application Worskshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Event Recording (See Event Page)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 - The purpose of this addendum is to make revisions to the Solicitation Manual, Attachment 10, and Past Performance Reference Form. (See Solicitation Files)