To fund the design, integration, and demonstration of hydrogen fuel cell systems and hydrogen fueling infrastructure for locomotive and commercial harbor craft applications at California ports to reduce air pollutant and greenhouse gas emissions. Projects should seek to advance technologies that can enable ports as high throughput clusters for low-cost and low-carbon hydrogen and achieve scaled demand across multiple applications.
- Pre-Application Questions and Answers, revised September 8, 2020, (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 2 (See Solicitation Files)