The purpose of this solicitation is to fund a single awardee to establish the California Flexible Load Research and Deployment Hub to conduct applied research and development and technology demonstration and deployment projects that develop and increase the use and market adoption of advanced flexible demand technologies and strategies as electric grid resources and facilitate integration of distributed energy resources. These projects will increase end-use demand flexibility, reduce dependence on fossil generation for firming renewable resources, enhance grid stability, and help resolve reliability issues related to achieving California’s renewable generation, electrification, and decarbonization goals.
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Additional Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording (See Event Page)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 2 - Purpose of this addendum is to notify potential applicants of a change that has been made to the solicitation manual (See Solicitation Files)