The goals of the program are to accelerate the adoption of advanced energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies at California food processing plants, demonstrate their reliability and effectiveness, help California food processors work towards a low carbon future, and benefit priority populations. The technologies to be funded by this Grant Funding Opportunity (GFO) will help reduce energy costs, maintain product quantity and quality, and reduce GHG emissions associated with food production.
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording (See Event Page)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Proposed Award - Cover letter and Results (See Solicitation Files)