This is a competitive grant solicitation. The California Energy Commission (CEC) and California Air Resources Board (CARB or Board) announce the availability of $44.1 million in funds to support large-scale deployments of on-road, zero-emission Class 8 drayage and regional haul trucks as well as the necessary zero-emission vehicle fueling infrastructure needed for service operation.
For the purpose of this solicitation, drayage trucks are defined as on-road heavy duty trucks that transport containers and bulk to and from the ports and intermodal railyards as well as many other locations. Regional haul truck, for the purpose of this solicitation, have daily ranges of 200 to 400 miles on a single charge or refueling event and are designed for day use and typically return to a home base each night.
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 2 (See Solicitation Files)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Proposed Award - Cover Letter and Results Tables (See Solicitation Files)