The purpose of this solicitation is to fund applied research and development (AR&D) and technology demonstration and deployment (TD&D) activities through the creation of a Research Hub for Electric Technologies in Truck Applications. The research hub will engage stakeholders to advance high power charging systems and to plan, design, and deploy innovative corridor charging strategies that extend the range and increase the operational flexibility of battery electric trucks. This solicitation supports the following 2018-2020 EPIC Triennial Investment Plan initiatives: 2.3.1 (TD&D) “Development of Customer’s Business Proposition to Accelerate Integrated Distributed Storage Market”; and 3.2.1 (AR&D) “Grid-Friendly PEV Mobility”.
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording (See Event Page)
- Pre-Application Presentation (See Solicitation File)
- Pre-Application Attendee List (See Solicitation File)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation File)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation File)
- Notice of Proposed Award - Cover Letter and Results Table (See Solicitation File)