The purpose of this solicitation is to fund a technical study to identify the impact of the potential use of hydrogen and hydrogen-natural gas blends on existing appliances as a potential decarbonization strategy for large commercial buildings and the industrial sector. The study will identify operating parameters such as the maximum concentration of hydrogen that can be handled by existing equipment with and without modification. This study will inform policymakers and the private sector of the potential for hydrogen and hydrogen-natural gas blends as a decarbonization strategy for industrial and large commercial building applications. Up to $1.5 million is available for this solicitation.
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Event Recording (See Event Page)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Proposed Awards Cover Letter and Result Table (See Solicitation Files)