The purpose of this solicitation is to demonstrate replicable and scalable business and technology models for large-scale deployment of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure capable of maximizing access and EV travel for multi-family housing (MFH) residents. Proposed projects must include charger installations that will benefit and be used by MFH residents within disadvantaged communities, low-income communities, or a combination of both, and are encouraged to pursue installations for affordable housing.
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Event Recording (See Event Page)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 Cover Letter (See Solicitation Files)
- NOPA Cover Letter and Result Table(See Solicitation Files)