The purpose of this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) is to select a prime contractor to lead a team of professional architectural and engineering consultants to provide technical support for:
- Developing, updating, and maintaining the California Energy Code for nonresidential, single family residential, and multifamily buildings.
Work will focus on the development and implementation of the 2022 and 2025 Energy Code updates, maintenance and enhancements to the 2019 Energy Code update, and preliminary work on future Energy Code updates (2028 and beyond).
- Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Bid Conference Event Recording - Zoom (See Event Page)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Selection (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Proposed Award (See Solicitation Files)